Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog of the Year 2012

 

Blogger Ashok has been kind & gracious to hand over a  Blog of the Year 2012 Award to me. I am pleased,honored & humbled. In turn I wish to pass on this Award  to the following Bloggers whose blogs I have been regularly following and found interesting, informative,thought provoking,adventurous,bold,beautiful &splendid:

Roll of Honor

Blog of the Year 2012 Awarded to :  

Saru Singhal for Words, Mridula for  Travel Tales From India , Divya for Tipsy from the trip

Kusum for Scrapbook -A Travel Blog, KP for random thoughts, Rahul for Rahul's Blog and collections , Arti for  My Yatra Diary...  

Congratulations !

14 comments:

  1. Many many thanks Rama, this is an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for your kindness,RR.You have been a steady source of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you, Ramakrishnan Sir and all the others for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sir and thanks a lot for passing it to me. It's a big honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and many thanks for passing it on to me, Sir. It's a huge honor and I highly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ram ..... and Happy Blogging in 2013!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, Congratulations to you. :)
    Thank you for thinking me and my blog worthy of this award. Thank you so very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Rama for the award and a huge thanks for considering my blog to join the league of other notables:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have passed it on to some wonderful people...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Mr. Ramakrishnan! Thanks a million for your kindness and for considering my blog for this honor!

    ReplyDelete

RAMAL RAMANATHAN'S 95th BIRTHDAY

Wedding Studio Photo Appa's 90th Birthday Ayushhomam at Coimbatore: 2006 Wedding Photo Photos clicked on Birthday at Coimbatore Special ...