Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mira - Our Adorable Grand Daughter

Mira is our adorable grand daughter. One of the main aims of my 4 week trip to Boise, Idaho was to get to spend more time with our daughter, son in law & grand daughter Mira. When they visit India they always come on short trips of around 21 days. On top of that they split their stay equally between Bangaluru & Coimbatore. They also take time of to take short sight seeing trips. Effectively during such trip they are hardly able to spend 8-10 days with us in Coimbatore. So we decided that it is important that we travel and spend a few weeks of uninterrupted time with them at Boise. More so to spend quality time with our charming grand daughter Mira.
Mira is six and a half years and attends first grade at Boise Elementary School.She is smart,intelligent & vibrant and talks a lot.She does well in class and her report cards carry favorable remarks.She is dropped to school & picked up either by our daughter or son in law. She also cycles to school once a week. She wears a colorful helmet on such trips. Of course our daughter necessarily accompanies her on cycling days. On one such trip I too accompanied them. I rode my son in laws cycle.I was cycling after close to 15 years. I was a bit rusty and shaking & trembling to begin with but picked up confidence in a little while and was steady thereafter.Mira is the apple of our eye.I tried and spent lots of time with her - playing Frisbee, reading story books, solving jig saw puzzles, cycling together in the cul-de-sac in front of their house etc.etc.We had a fabulous and enjoyable time with Mira in Boise. Here are some pictures of our grand daughter:
Can we play Frisbee thatha (grand pa) ?
I am camouflaged - Can you find me ?
I will show you how to rake the leaves
I am now a witch - I shall fly away to the moon on the broom

30 comments:

  1. Nice post. Solely for Mira pappa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandchildren are special, I can see that in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I like how devoted you are to her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post Ram ..... treasure each moment,they grow up so quickly!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! She is adorable. I can picture your smiling face with Mira too. Our granddaughter is 6 years old.Grandchildren are always special.
    Green tomato

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute kid! Love her smile and antics. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is beautiful.

    but please be careful how much detail you put on the web about her. there are predators everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's darling! I know what you mean, I so enjoy spending time with our grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute!! I'm glad both of you could spend time with her. Thata-paati times are not even remotely close to what they used to be during our childhood, but the bonding is the same. My kids' best friends till date, are my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being a grandparent is so wonderful and what an adorable girl Mira is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet. That was a proud and loving grandpa talking. :)
    It felt so good to hear this story. That was the most beautiful holiday, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mira looks cute and adorable indeed..More so because she has got such a wonderful Grandpa..!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is cute...and you sound happy grand papa...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable indeed! I am sure you are a wonderful grandfather and so proud to be sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very adorable pictures of your grandaughter, Rama!Bless her and may you relive your childhood with her

    ReplyDelete
  17. The falling of the Fall leaves. The pics look good.
    A wonderful feeling I guess being a grand father. All the best to you and your GD

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable indeed ...u must be a proud grandpa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all friends concerning this article, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.
    Take a look at my website play roulette for real money online

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! she is cute and a bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is adorable! And you are a wonderful grandfather. It's a lovely post.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. so sweeeeeeeeeet......
    give my love to her.god bless!!

    regards

    anu

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooo my friend!!!
    What beautiful girl!!! Is so cute!!!
    I wish you to be allways happy and lucky!
    Your photos are great!
    Many greetings

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your granddaughter is beautiful and she looks like a fun child too. I know it must have been great visiting her.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely photos and I’m sure u misses her a lot! Glad u got to spend some days with her.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are the little joys of life. Nice to see pics of your granddaughter and the time you were able to spend with her.

    ReplyDelete

RAMAL RAMANATHAN'S 95th BIRTHDAY

Wedding Studio Photo Appa's 90th Birthday Ayushhomam at Coimbatore: 2006 Wedding Photo Photos clicked on Birthday at Coimbatore Special ...