Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good Bye Yellowstone

 After the waterfalls tour on the morning of Day Four we returned to W.Yellowstone for lunch. We once again headed for China Town. Mercifully the restaurant was quiet & peaceful and with no Chinese invasions in sight. The Chinese tourists had left ! While food was being ordered I took a walk in the market place armed with my camera. Weather was bright and sunny and temperatures moderate and pleasant. I managed some good pics. Then back to China Town for delicious soup and meal and finally we bid adieu to Yellowstone after four exciting, adventurous fun filled days. We drove back to Boise and reached home around 8.30 pm and back to the comfortable confines of home:
Yellowstone Park Village
Yellowstone Museum
Yellowstone Museum viewed from Traffic Signal
Chevron Petrol Filling Station
Marketplace
Canyon Square Shopping Arcade
Trout Shop
China Town
Exquisite Golden Dragon design on China Town Ceiling
The family enjoying an appetizing Chinese meal
The proprietress Alice Wong posing happily for me - she is ever smiling, soft spoken and an excellent hostess
A male employee ( probably Wongs brother) posing with freshly made dumplings
Good Bye Yellowstone - headed back to Boise,Idaho
A stopover for hot cups of Moccha - my favorite drink in the US
Final stop for petrol & washroom

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had so much fun at Yellowstone. And a Chinese meal is a good way to top things off. You also were able to get a number of good photos! I think I shall have to make an effort to get out there one of these days!

    Have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed all your US pictures! May you travel more in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine you did not have a hamburger, because it is made of beef? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the windmill on top of the restaurant. Great trip shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great capture of happy moods in the shots.
    Wish you a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Yellowstone was an experience of a lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete

RAMAL RAMANATHAN'S 95th BIRTHDAY

Wedding Studio Photo Appa's 90th Birthday Ayushhomam at Coimbatore: 2006 Wedding Photo Photos clicked on Birthday at Coimbatore Special ...